Thursday, September 2, 2010

My thighs are SCREAMING!!!

On Monday I went to the gym. I participated in a weight lifting/cardio class that TOTALLY kicked my but. And three days later I'm STILL in pain. I think I might have torn something. All I know is my thighs are hurting.

I never realised how much I utilise my thigh muscles since starting to work out. I thought other parts of my leg would hurt but NOPE just my thighs. It hurts so much I can't even walk up stairs, or walk period. It looks like I have something stuck up my butt; I image people think so when they see me coming lol.

But I love it. The pain means it's working and like they say no pain no gain.

I can't wait to go back, tomorrow maybe after work.

Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work - you can do it! I just started working out again myself - we will motivate each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun. n yes lets motivate each other, i'm behind you 1000%

    ReplyDelete