Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The best step I've ever taken.

I went to the gym today. It wasn't as overwhelming as I thought it would be. In total I was there for 3 hours. The most time I've spent in the gym EVER!!!

I started with a cardio exercise class which was an hour. I left with a jolt in energy I haven't felt in a while. It was great. After I did 15 minutes of cardio on the bike. The rest of the time I spent getting familiar with the essential exercise equipment that will become my BEST FRIEND while loosing weight; and developing a personal health profile with a personal trainer. We didn't have time to complete, but when I go back on Thursday I'll be sure to get all the information like my total weight, my BP and heart rate, and my measurements.

Overal it was a GREAT experience. Going to a gym close to home definately helps, and going to one that is women's only is a bonus.

I'm sooo proud of myself. I hope I will remain motivated and dedicated to this. 1 year 3 months and 1 day till my goal. And many little victories while getting there.

I am Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment