Thursday, September 2, 2010

No More 100

I've come to the conclusion that loosing 100lbs in a year isn't that realistic to me. I've decided to not put a time limit on my health. Instead of me focusing so much on loosing all that weight by my 25th bday, i'm gonna focus on being healthy, eating healthy and thinking healthier. It would be great if I reached my goal and I am still striving for that, but it's not the be all end all.

If I dont weigh in at 150lbs on my birthday that's fine. At least I've learned how to eat better, and gotten excited about exercise. And let's be real; this is not The Biggest Loser. I probably wont loose 100lbs in a year anyway. Most normal people who aren't on tv take years to loose that amount of weight. I am no exception.

Eating better and working out regularly will get me to where I need to be. I have faith in that.

3 comments:

  1. hunnie just continue to eat healthy n NO SODA or Juices n u will see in no time good luck im super proud of u for setting goals:)

    ReplyDelete