Thursday, August 19, 2010

Since you came into my life, I feel a change in me

Lately, I've been reading books about biblical womanhood and what it means to be a godly woman. It's something that I've desired to be and I'm happy that it's not just a phase. This is truely something the Lord has put on my heart to help me with my transition to "finding myseld" or becoming the woman I've always wanted to be.

Currently I'm reading a book called Radical Womanhood : Feminine Faith in a Feminist World by Carolyn McCulley. I ordered this book as well as a whole bunch on the topic of godly womanhood and other things from Amazon.ca. I LOVE to read so this is really exciting that I have new books to add to my library.

I'm almost to the middle of the book, and Im learning so much. The next book I plan on reading is the Raw Food Diet by Natalia Rose, recomended by Rochelle Hanson on FB and YTube. I can't wait.


GET THIS BOOK!!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment