Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello, Good morning!!

What's the dealio, familio?

It's 9.am here where I'm at, and it's a beautiful morning. Kinda chilly, yet warm enough to not have to wear a jacket. But enough about the weather.

Im taking the morning and afternoon off from work to hang out. Yes I called in sick. I'll go to my second job later in the evening. It's really hard sometimes working two jobs, but I need the money and the economy we live in now, sometimes it feels like working two jobs still gets you a paycheck of working one job. It hurts, but I always gotta remember why I'm working so hard. So yea, I deserve an extra day off.


I know I said I will be back with videos, and I didnt forget. In fact, I'm thinking of making this blog a video blog meaning I'll just post videos of what I have to say rather than having to type it up all the time. And quite frankly I tend to ramble on and on when I'm typing instead of getting straight to the point.


So yea I will be back, soon. (For real this time)

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment