Monday, October 25, 2010

NO COMPUTER

A few weeks ago by laptop crashed. And for that I have been without any reliable source of internet. The one computer that is in my basement is just too darn slow for me.

I gotta save up and buy a new laptop soon.

Quick update:
Started two new jobs two weeks apart from each other. I work as a medical office assistant at my doctors office, and I work at the post office.
I haven't been keeping up with my work out as much as i'd like to admit. Its really hard when all you wanna do after a long day is just crawl into bed and sleep.
Like i said my computer crashed and so I have no means of blogging. I'm saving up to buy a Macbook Pro.
I've applied to go back to school in January; I'm just waiting to hear back from them.

Right now I'm about working and saving. I'm hoping by January I'll be able to see all that my hard work has given me. Until then, it's just about working hard and trusting in God.

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment