Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The first step...

Today I start my orientation at the gym. I FINALLY summed up enough courage to join a gym and I'm nervous. It's 4am and I can't sleep.
I just watched a P90x infomercial, and I'm seriously considering doing P90x. LOL I know ur like "whoa, slow your roll girl" but I think I can. They make it look soo easy on tv (I must be loosing my mind).

I wanna loose weight before I do p90x tho. I think if I start it at my current weight, it'd be toooo hard.
I at least want to be out of the 200 before I start it. Mann, my body would loooook soooooooo good.

I close my eyes and I see the BEST version of me. The me, that I've ALWAYS wanted to be. The me that I was afraid to be. Not anymore.

I have alot of work to do. Today starts the beginning of the end of OLD me.

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment