Thursday, June 17, 2010

SOOOOOO F*CKIN PISSED

I dont even know what I'm mad about really. I'm just soooo pissed, and everyone is getting on my nerves. First people eat up all the food in my house and I get blamed for it. And second, I'm cramping like a mutha and nothing is making me happy. I'm sitting here eating this chocolate bar and it's providing me with temporary joy, but that's pissing me off even more because I know I shouldn't be eating this crap.

UURRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.
This week has been one for the books for real. I started the week happy and over the moon because my country won it's first game in this year's World Cup. And then it started to go down hill, first with an interview I had two days again that I f*cked up. Urrghh, and now I'm pmsing HARD, hungry, and bored.

Urrrghhh, Lord help me deal with my hormones and help me to not lash out at anyone that I'm gonna regret later.

What a week.

2 comments:

  1. aww hunny im so sorry ...just breathe okay breatheeeeeeeeeeeeee lol n in no time u will feel better:)

    ReplyDelete