Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I feel like I'm loosing my soul



Let me just say how terrifying this image is. Yes it is very real. It's a sink hole in Guatemala City and its devastating. Seeing this image has shook me to my very core. It freaks me out that something this terrifying exists in this world. It seems eminant and final when I see this.

I wonder what the end is going to be like. Whether everything I've been told or read in the Bible about Judgement Day will actually happen. The Lord coming down on a clowd calling all of us home one by one by name, or maybe the chosen ones will be raptured before all the dooms day stuff goes down.
One thing I know for sure is that as a Believer, the Second Coming is eminant. And its eventually WE ALL will pass away, whether we like it or not. With all these crazy things going on in the world; hurricanes, earthquakes, mass destruction etc. it seems like The End is getting much closer than I would like to admit.
Movies like 2012 (which I never saw) plays on the fascination of the end. Urrgh its all so depressing.

I wanted to make a positive post but it's coming out all sad and spooky (sorry guys lol) but its just the way I feel. No one is perfect, you can try, but it's an impossible feat. We are just not programmed to be perfect. We, however, possess the spirit of goodness which outshines all other faults. It is possible to be good. It is impossible to be perfect.

To conclude, I just want to say that no one knows when we all will leave this earth. Today might be someones last day on earth, or tomorrow may be the last time the earth will exist. Either way, it's important to LIVE. Life is hard, and it consuming and busy. But take the time to appreciate a joke, laugh out loud, smile at a stranger, hug your mother and father, be an angel in disguise, read that Bible, join a church or just simply pray. Be thankful for EVERYTHING, even things that didn't work out. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Be Blessed

1 comment: