Sunday, June 27, 2010

Au Natural


My hair flat ironed
 Hair on Tues. blown out

damaged ends



out the shower











I cut my hair today. Inspired by Chisellecouture on youtube. What do you think?
I've been natural (no perm, no chemicals) for 4 years now. Over time my hair has gone from really healthy to well what it looked like pre-cut. I'm trying to grow my hair super long like middle of my back long. Don't think it's possible, check this lady out. She's a natural too.


Blessings.

P.S
I am soo proud of my homeland Ghana for kicking some USA butt for the World Cup. We are Ghana Black Stars, we've come soo far.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so healthy...I wish mine would grow a little thicker

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it n ure super brave for letting it grow natural i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete