Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Fell All the Way OFF!!!

Yea i've been avoiding my blog like the plague. I fell off my diet and everything else. I aint making excuses, but I've been busy with so many things these days. I'm staying at my cousin's while I'm undergoing training for my new job. I'm so excited about that. I finally have a job and though it is stressful, I'm grateful for the opportunity to put everything that I've learned in school to use.

Because I'm away from home, I've been eating like pig, whenever I want , whatever I want. And there aint no one to repremand me, or put me back on track. Well when I was at home, it was pretty much the same, but at least I had someone to remind me and my workout board.

I want to get back on track, but I really aint about to while I'm away. It's sorta been like my mini vacation. Two weeks of pigging out and lazying away while stressing over a new job. NOT A GOOD LOOK.

I'm gonna get back on track, but it's soooo hard. I wonder when I will finally get over this weight things and just do it already. I still have a goal to loose 100lbs by November 26 2011, and I AM GOING TO MEET IT.

I will do whatever I have to do to meet my goal. I'll resume my workout on Monday.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment