Monday, May 17, 2010

I envy the slim girl

Right now, i'm sitting on my bed typing into my blog. My two 8lb weights are not even two feet away from me. Before I started typing, I was about to begin my workout, but I became afraid.
I literally was scared. Weights in my hands as I was about to begin, I was overcome with nerves.
Weird huh? How else do i expect to make my goal which as this point I would have been about 20lbs lighter had I stuck to it and not fell off like I have. I could be 20lbs lighter by now.

I dont mean to over enphesise it or give it so much attention, but I reallyyyy wish I could get over it and just live life. There really isn't anything stopping me, I just have this weight issue to get over. Not to say that when I do loose this weight, I'll be free to live life abundantly, to the full, till it overflows; because it doesnt, I can be happy right now, not when I'm 150lbs.

Urrgh, why dont I believe myself? I can give myself the best pep talk, but at the end it's just that. Talk. Why can't I follow my own advise? I dont know what I'm scared of. I thought I was fearless. I'm really fighting myself from giving up and going to sleep.

Come on Lady. The time I spent to type this blog I could have been half way through my workout.

I'm going to work out...................
(Post ended @ 8:40pm)


**UPDATE**
K, so it's 11:16pm and I just finished my workout. I may have stopped by a website to chat abit before starting my workout lol, but the important thing is I finished.
*sigh* That wasn't so bad (yah right!)

Blessings

5 comments:

  1. im so very proud of u and u should be proud too keep it up mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly. I appreciate your lovely words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found the energy to workout. I need to get my motivation from you. I have a gym membership & I've been 3 times! My motivation should be the $200 my job would reimburse me for going for 50 hours lol

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, girl I feel you. Let's motivate each other... p.s I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain...but we can do this together!

    http:///www.itsfatjinslim.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete