Monday, April 26, 2010

It's been a month already?

WOW!! I cant believe April is over already. It just seems like yesturday I started my lifestyle change and now the month is almost over. I'm sad to say that I haven't been up on it as much as I should, blogging and other wise. But Im gonna get better.

The main reason for me blogging is to hold myself accountable for achieving my goals and plans and when I become stagnant in them. Bloggin everyday is also a goal as it reminds me and motivates me to get better in different areas of my life that I'm trying to change. Unfortunately I haven't been doing that, and like I said, I'm trying to get better.

The last couple of weeks have been uneventful. I've spent the days in bed, applying for jobs, reading, praying, and contemplating. I havent excersised at all on the account that I've been on my mentraul cycle (TMI i know :s) now for two weeks and I just dont feel like it. Yep, you read that right. Two weeks. That is something that is normal for me (or abnormal to some). Because of my weight and my lack of physical activity my mentraul cycle has always been weird. I could get it maybe a few times a year for about 5 days. But I guess if you become more active you're periods become more regular, so I figure my body is now trying to catch up to all the activity and the changes it's been going through.

But anyway, enough about that. I have a job interview tomorrow, my second this month, and I'm really excited. I've prayed and done everything I can and left it up to God to provide, and I have faith that he will supply.
The goals that I set out to accomplish this month, I can say that I may have accomplished about 50% of it. But that's fine.

Anyway, today is a new day and I want to cease it. I hope everyone enjoys the day and remember to do something out of the ordinary.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment