Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What day is it?

I think today is day 6 or day 4. I haven't been keeping track of the days as it seems like it's running together. I really need to find work ASAP *kanye shrug*
One good thing is that I haven't grown tired of working out yet. The program that I'm following on allows me to workout every other day, 30-45 mins a day. But I am always keeping up with my diet and drinking 8 glasses of water a day. I was feeling myself and thought I could drink 20 glasses of water a day, yeah right. I barely made it to 6.

I'm thinking of what I should do on my "days off" from working out. My rest days I mean. I dont want to not do anything, maybe I could go for a walk, a drive (no that's not exercise), or a jog. I could do the elliptical or rump rope for 15 minutes. I'll figure something out.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment