Monday, March 29, 2010

I can love me again.

Today I started my journey to loosing 100 lbs. I currently weigh 250 terrible lbs. I'm not going to lie and say that I dont know how I got this way because I do. I'm not going to come down on myself and say I hate the way I look because that is not completely the truth. I know I can be better and that is why I'm doing so.

I was on Youtube working out to some fitness videos when I came upon one that was an pilates ab workout. It was 15 minutes long and I'm proud to say, though it was difficult, I was able to fight through it. After the vid it showed a website for more information and more videos. The site is called Spark People. I've never heard of it and thought I'd check it out. Well now I'm convinced that this resource is going to help me through out my journey. http://www.sparkpeople.com

Today I woke up washed the dishes, cleaned my kitchen, read the bible (2 Kings 1:1) and began my work out. I've drank 6 glasses of water so far and have changed my diet. I'm ready to change my life. I promised I would take some pics but my battery died. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment