Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Words

I dont care for many things. Certain things just dont interest me. I seem to be the type that takes pleasure and sollace in that which brought me peace in my yesterdays. Reliving the old days, the good times; trying to find peace and joy in the past.

I find the most peace when I am alone. When the noise is dead, when the lights are turned off, and when I am on my bed. Curled up like a ball underneath the covers, the tv on with the sound off. Listening to nothing except my thoughts. Stuff like this may drive some people crazy, but me, its makes me more aware.

I am still on this journey trying to find myself. I cant tell you who I am right now, because I dont know. I cant put it into words what makes me, but I am still trying to discover. I am who my Father says I am though. It might take me my whole life to find out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment