Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lifestyle Change- Mom and daughter style

This evening my mom called me (yelled me, rather) downstairs to watch The Dr. Oz show with her; the episode was on dieting. I wasnt really in the mood since I felt it was going to be another one of those episodes, but I actually kinda enjoyed it.

Anyway, so I'm officially on a lifestyle change. I figure if I dont call it the D-word, then I might actually be successful at it, this time. So i'm on a lifestyle change, and to make it even better i'm on it with my mom. We're officially the mother/daughter weight loss team, ala The Biggest Loser but less sad and pathetic and more tragically hillarious.

I'm starting tomorrow and my goal is to feel better about myself and to gain confidence; the weight will come off eventually.
So here goes... I've vowed to stay away from foods that make me happy (sugar, fried stuff) and eat more healthy. I'm also going to stop eating after 9 pm.

It's going to be hard, and I know I'm gonna mess up, but hey I'm just gathering testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment