Monday, January 18, 2010

I GOT SH*T TO DO TODAY

Haaa haa, if you've seen Katt Williams' stand up routines, you know what I'm talking about.

Today or shall I say the whole weekend, I've been glued to my lap top. I didnt go out, I didnt do nothing. Just computer time. (That seems to be my M.O. these days anyway sooo...) Carrying on, I've been checking a few blogs and websites, and I wanted to shout out a few.

I discovered Vegan for the People http://veganforthepeople.blogspot.com, its a great blog, has some great recipes and pics; for anyone who's interested in Vegan food, is currently or wants to try. I love to try new things and be creative with food. But I cant neccessarily say that I'ma go vegan tho. We'll see anyway...

A second blog that I absolute LOVEEEEEEEE is Naturally Fabulous
http://www.naturalhairnaturalproducts.com by my new favourite blog inspiration Sunshine.
Her story is very inspirational and she definately is blessed with a beautiful family and great insight on life. I personally watched all her youtube videos, and just joined her Natural Sunshine community; you can check that out here http://naturalsunshine.ning.com
I'm definately a fan and will be checking out her blogs on the reg.

So yea... that's what I did today.
Ohh before I forget. I totally backslided on the lifestyle change. The WHOLE of last week I went back on my word and ate and ate and ate. Didnt exercise, didnt drink water, NOTHING.
But I've seen the error of my ways, and its really up to me to get to where I wanna be.
I'm not buying into any more lies that I feed myself. Its not okay to be mediocre and I REFUSE to be just that.

So with that said, I'm back and ready to rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment