Monday, January 18, 2010

I Cant Believe They Freakin' Cancelled TRAUMA!!!!



Some people are just stupid. Just straight up messed up in the head. Like really??
Why on earth would you cancel such a good show? I mean this is a show that had it ALL: drama, suspense, action, romance, comedy.... WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR. And such a great cast, Dereck Luke, like come on!!

That show MADE my Monday evenings. But I guess if you're not stranded in some dumb ass jungle with 30 other dumb ass people, eating cockroaches and hog nuts for breakfast, that doesnt constitute a good enough show for people to be entertained. And I guess if you're not one of 20 other stupid, dim witted, attention starved 20 somethings who has no self respect left so your only attempt to find and keep a man is to go on a show where some guy whom no one has ever heard of is suppose to fall madly inlove with you before the end of the shows finale (provided that you were the lucky one that didnt get rejected on national tv by not getting some dumb ass rose), I guess that is what is considered entertaining.

Well f*** you NBC. You suck sooo much. Bring back Trauma you jerks.

Urrghh, now what am I gonna watch??

No comments:

Post a Comment