Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cant sleep...

Urrgh, I cant sleep. So I'm up blogging about it. It's 4:34 am and I have school at 9am. (insert groan)

I`m reading my new favourite blog From my Kitchen http://morapiggy.blogspot.com/ love the pics and the foooodddd.

It`s great to come across blogs like these that inspire you to want to get eat and get healthy.
I`m thinking about eating oats with drizzled honey fro breakfast with a cup of green tea.

Look at me, I`m a health nut, lol. Who`da thunk it.
I hope this means I`ll be able to walk past the chinease restaurant and pizza joint now without breaking a sweat.

We`ll see how that goes...



p.s
I`m gonna do a body scrub today. I heard mixing lemon juice and white sugar as a scrub can really bring out a glow to your skin. That should be interesting.

Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment